The Educational Technology Association of St. Louis is committed to providing a forum for collaboration on issues regarding educational technology and a means for members to share best practices.
- Provide for the sharing and exchanging of ideas, strategies, and materials for improvement of effective, equitable, and ethical uses of technology.
- Support and provide professional development opportunities in educational technology through collaborative communities.
- Provide leadership to advance the effective use of technology in education. (21st Century Skills, STEM, Digital Literacies, etc.)
- Recognize area leaders in the advancement of technology in education. (V.C. McCluer and ETA awards, ETA Scholarship)
- Improve collaboration and communication for members through social media tools.
- Increase membership by attracting new members.